- UPS, USPS First Class and Priority Mail and other services will be used to ship orders within The United States and its outlying territories.
- UPS and DHL will be used to ship international orders. Customers are responsible for paying any customs, duties, and taxes required to receive final delivery of the order.
- Please allow up to 7 to 10 business days for orders within the continental United States and 21 to 45 days for international orders.
- Customers are responsible for any sales taxes, duties, or tariffs applied to the order.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have not received your order or if you have any questions concerning your order.
Order Return Qualifications Checklist
- No returns or exchanges for limited edition/sale/clearance items, unless it is for defective products or errors made by CARBYNE staff.
- Only new, unworn, unwashed products with all tags attached are eligible for returns.
- We include a prepaid stamped envelope in each eligible shipment. Place the items you would like to return in the envelope along with original packaging and drop it off at your local post office.
- We will help facilitate exchanges. In the event of a qualified return, we will exchange products sizes.
- Refunds are processed after product is returned and inspected as new. Refunds will take 14 to 21 business days to process.
- If product was purchased through a third party affiliate or retailer, then the customer will need to contact the third party affiliate or retailer for returns and refunds and abide by the third party’s refund, return and exchange policy.
Product Delivery Issues
- We recommend customers purchase shipping insurance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged products during shipping.
- If products are undeliverable and returned to us, customer will be responsible for additional shipping costs. We will contact customer for additional address and shipping information. If customer doesn’t respond, we will process refund minus shipping costs and credit card/Shopify fees.