RENZO GRACIE NASHVILLE+ CARBYNE GRAPPLING SHORTS COLLABORATION
The Renzo Gracie Nashville Grappling Shorts are a Limited Edition run only available for sale during this short pre-order period between Friday, March 12, 2021 and Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Sales price includes free US Shipping. Orders placed by Renzo Gracie Nashville students will be available for pick up at Renzo Gracie Nashville.
Promotional codes and discounts can not be used for this limited edition item.
The shorts will be shipped to customers in mid to late May 2021.
The shorts art was designed by Renzo Gracie Nashville & CARBYNE founder Shawn Williams.
- The shorts feature a velcro-free elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort.
- The outseam of the shorts are shorter than traditional grappling shorts to provide free movement and comfort.
- Shorts can be worn for NOGI grappling, underneath kimono in gi classes, weightlifting and CrossFit.
- Shorts are designed for comfort and free, unhindered movement.
- Fully sublimated design that will never peel or flake.
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-drying, 4-way stretch 92% polyester and 8% elastane/spandex fabric.
- Do not bleach
- Turn your shorts inside out prior to washing.
- Close Velcro closure so Velcro isn’t exposed.
- Machine wash gentle separately in cold water.
- Hang dry your shorts.
- Do not iron.
Please see sizing chart within images
Please note, there are no returns and exchanges on Academy items since the products are limited run and custom made for the academy. If you have a sizing or order related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.