PINELANDS BJJ + CARBYNE “REVIVAL INITIATIVE RASHGUARD COLLABORATION"
This rashguard is a Limited Edition run only available for sale during this short pre-order period between Monday, August 3, 2020 and concludes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
Images shown are a graphic rendering of the design. Final product will differ slightly from the graphic rendering.
Sales price includes free US Shipping.
Promotional codes and discounts can not be used for REVIVAL INITIATIVE Collection products.
The rashguard will be shipped to customers in late October 2020.
The REVIVAL INITIATIVE is committed to partnering with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and martial arts academies to help them reopen their doors and bring Jiu Jitsu back to their students and communities. We will collaborate with academies to design, sell, manufacture, and ship NOGI grappling kits to raise funds for the academies and build team unity at no cost to the academy owners. Pinelands BJJ will receive 50% of the revenue from each sale to aid in the academy’s operations including rent, payroll and utilities.
The rashguard art was designed by Pinelands BJJ Head Coach Garett Lavaggi and CARBYNE founder Shawn Williams.
- Rashguards can be worn for NOGI grappling, underneath kimono, weightlifting and CrossFit.
- Six-piece rashguard design optimized for fit, comfort and movement.
- Flatlock stitching used on rashguard for maximum durability.
- Fully sublimated design that will never peel or flake.
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-drying, 4-way stretch 82% polyester and 18% spandex blend compression fabric.
- Do not bleach
- Turn your rashguard inside out prior to washing.
- Machine wash gentle separately in cold water.
- Keep away from Velcro.
- Hang dry your rashguard.
- Do not iron.
Please see sizing chart within images
Please note, there are no returns and exchanges on REVIVAL INITIATIVE items since the products are limited run and custom made for the academy. If you have a sizing or order related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.