REAKT BJJ + CARBYNE “REVIVAL INITIATIVE SHORTS COLLABORATION"
This pair of shorts is a Limited Edition run only available for sale during this short pre-order period between Monday, August 3, 2020 and concludes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
Images shown are a graphic rendering of the design. Final product will differ slightly from the graphic rendering.
Sales price includes free US Shipping.
Promotional codes and discounts can not be used for REVIVAL INITIATIVE Collection products.
The shorts will be shipped to customers in late October 2020.
The REVIVAL INITIATIVE is committed to partnering with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and martial arts academies to help them reopen their doors and bring Jiu Jitsu back to their students and communities. We will collaborate with academies to design, sell, manufacture, and ship NOGI grappling kits to raise funds for the academies and build team unity at no cost to the academy owners. REAKT BJJ will receive 50% of the revenue from each sale to aid in the academy’s operations including rent, payroll and utilities.
The shorts were designed by REAKT BJJ Head Coach Lance Thompson and CARBYNE founder Shawn Williams.
- Shorts can be worn for NOGI grappling, underneath kimono in gi classes, weightlifting and CrossFit.
- Shorts are designed for comfort and free, unhindered movement.
- Over the top, Velcro closure with internal drawstring & elastic band waist for secure and snug fit.
- Fully sublimated design that will never peel or flake.
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-drying, 4-way stretch 92% polyester and 8% elastane/spandex fabric.
- Do not bleach
- Turn your shorts inside out prior to washing.
- Close Velcro closure so Velcro isn’t exposed.
- Machine wash gentle separately in cold water.
- Hang dry your shorts.
- Do not iron.
Please see sizing chart within images
Please note, there are no returns and exchanges on REVIVAL INITIATIVE items since the products are limited run and custom made for the academy. If you have a sizing or order related questions, please email us at email@example.com or by clicking here.