RENZO GRACIE NASHVILLE + CARBYNE RASHGUARD COLLABORATION
The Renzo Gracie Nasvhille Rashguard is a Limited Edition run only available for sale during this short pre-order period between Friday, March 12, 2021 and Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Sales price includes free US Shipping. Orders placed by Renzo Gracie Nashville students will be available for pick up at Renzo Gracie Nashville.
Promotional codes and discounts can not be used for this limited edition item.
The rashguard will be shipped to customers in mid to late May 2021.
The rashguard art was designed by Renzo Gracie Nashville & CARBYNE founder Shawn Williams.
- Rashguards can be worn for NOGI grappling, underneath kimono, weightlifting and CrossFit.
- Six-piece rashguard design has a traditional snug compression feel that is optimized for fit, comfort and movement.
- Flatlock stitching used on rashguard for maximum durability.
- Fully sublimated design that will never peel or flake.
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-drying, 4-way stretch 85% polyester and 15% spandex blend compression fabric.
- Please be clean and do not wear deodorant, lotion, perfumes or colognes when trying on the rashguard. Any stains or scents on the product will make the condition of the rashguard “used.”
- Do not bleach
- Turn your rashguard inside out prior to washing.
- Machine wash gentle separately in cold water.
- Keep away from Velcro.
- Hang dry your rashguard.
- Do not iron.
Please see sizing chart within images
Please note, there are no returns and exchanges on Academy items since the products are limited run and custom made for the academy. If you have a sizing or order related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.